For persons accessing the “www.kurtuluspartners.com” website, in order to be informed about the data used and processed within the scope of this website; “Clarification Text on the Protection of Personal Data of Kurtulus & Partners Law Firm” has been issued. In this context, the following items contain information about your processed data, and you are directed to the relevant departments in order to obtain more detailed information.
DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA AND SPECIAL QUALIFIED PERSONAL DATA
Within the scope of GDPR, “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, and “Special Quality Personal Data” means race, ethnicity, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, costume and clothing. , association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures, and biometric and genetic data. Within the scope of this Clarification Text, the explanations made for your “Personal Data” are also valid for your “Special Quality Personal Data”.
TECHNICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE MEASURES TO ENSURE THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Kurtulus & Partners, regarding the prevention of illegal access to the personal data it processes, the prevention of unlawful processing of this data and the protection of personal data:
- Protects all areas of the website or mobile application from which personal data is obtained with SSL,
- Creates and implements access authorization and control matrices for its employees so that personal data collected from the website or mobile application is not processed unlawfully,
- In order to ensure that personal data is not accessed unlawfully; periodically performs penetration tests, tests the system’s resistance to unauthorized access,
- For all secondary data processing other than the primary processing purpose, it uses the Pseudonymization (aliased data) method. Pseudonymous uses encryption methods in the systems where this data is located in order to make it impossible to identify the person concerned, and applies a stricter access authorization and control policy to this data,
- Personal data processed through cookies belonging to third parties from which service is received, are deleted from the systems of third parties if the membership is terminated.
Despite Kurtulus&Partners taking the necessary information security measures, in the event that personal data is damaged or in the hands of unauthorized third parties as a result of attacks on the platforms operated by Kurtulus&Partners or the Kurtulus&Partners system, Kurtulus&Partners will immediately notify you and the Personal Data Protection Board and take the necessary measures.
- PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your processed Personal Data will be stored for the periods stipulated in the relevant legislation.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT AS PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT STATED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW
In accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law, we declare that you have the following rights as a data owner:
– Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
– If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
– To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
– Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
– Requesting correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
– Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant law provisions, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
– Objecting to a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
– Requesting the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
For your requests, “ www.kurtuluspartners.com.tr” you can fill the form and send to: “Büyükdere Caddesi Onur İş Hanı K:2 Esentepe Şişli/İSTANBUL” address via post. Kurtulus&Partners will conclude the requests made to it free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. In the event that a cost arises due to the fulfillment of your requests, only the fees in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be requested from you. Kurtulus&Partners may accept the requests or reject them by explaining the reason.