What is Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit. Cookies do not contain personal data about visitors, such as name, gender or address. Cookies are created by servers associated with the website you are visiting. In this way, the server can understand when the visitor visits the same site.
Why Are Cookies Used?
Cookies are used on our website for the following purposes:
- To increase the functionality of our site and to provide ease of use. For example, remembering the username information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to our website.
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of our website. For example, the logged-in members do not need to enter passwords again while viewing different pages on the site.
- To be able to analyze our website and offer new personalized features to our visitors. For example, the integration of different servers running on our website, determining the number of visitors on our site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of our website, our visitors and members, and our law firm.
Types of Cookies Used on Our Website
|Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during our visitors’ visits to the Website and are deleted after the browser is closed. The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure that the Website functions properly during your visit.|
|Persistent cookies are the types of cookies used to increase the functionality of the Website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors. These types of cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device through browsers. Some types of permanent cookies; It can be used to provide you with special suggestions, taking into account issues such as the purpose of your use of the Website. If you visit our website again with the same device thanks to permanent cookies, it is checked whether there is a cookie created by our website on your device, and if there is, it is understood that you have visited the site before and the content to be sent to you is determined accordingly, thus providing you with a better service.|
|If visitors log in to the website using their passwords, this type of cookies prevents the user from re-entering their password on each page by determining that the visitor is a site user on each page they visit on the website.|
|With analytical cookies, they are the cookies that provide the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the pages viewed on the website, the hours of visits to the website, the scrolling movements of the website pages.|
How Can You Manage Your Cookie Preferences?
Information on how to manage preferences for Cookies used on the site is as follows:
- Click to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics from here.
- Click here to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google from here.
- Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage Cookies on mobile devices.